Saturday, January 27, 2007

Kohl's

Hee-Haw Marketing has a great post on how not to do retail.

I wouldn't be what you would consider a 'luxury" shopper. Generally, I'm more comfortable in a vintage shop rather than at a Nordstrom's, but, jeez, some level of decency would be nice.

I've got this Kohl's right next to my house, and with that proximity, I'll make a stop by every few weeks to check out the sales. Its always bad, but this Dallas, Texas Kohl's would look more at home in New Orleans after the flood.


See the pictures and full post here:hurricane Kohl's and also see Kohl's response and a Kohl's employee's response.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chuck-

Thanks for posting about this! I'm planning on making a stop back by tomorrow to see how it looks. I'm guessing much better, but we'll see...